Developed and reviewed by senior industry experts with direct experience in the field, this comprehensive guide is presented in a user-friendly and modernised format, with a significant upgrade in the visual representation of technical information, including infographics and flow diagrams.
Ebooks are available to order now through your preferred ebook platform.
Print copies will be released in w/c 16 October – please place your order now to be the first to receive your copies.
New in this edition of the guide:
– Alignment of the ship/shore safety checklists with ISGOTT 6.
– Emphasis on simplifying the human element processes on board to reduce the chance of root cause accidents attributed to human element.
– New elements on bunkering and simultaneous operations.
– Expanded guidance on rollover, enclosed spaces and mooring.
– Updated section on reliquification to incorporate new technologies.
– Useful and relevant annexes pulled into the main body of the guide for easy reference.
Tanker Safety Guide (Liquefied Gas), fourth edition, has been written for on board deck and technical officers, those training or providing training in liquefied gas transportation and anyone engaged in the transportation of liquefied gas by sea.
This new edition is priced at £470 and is available in print and ebook. Find out more and order from ICS Publications.