Ship Management International is the only maritime magazine dedicated to the information needs of the ship owner and the ship manager. Its editorial, both hard copy and online, is must-read, highly valued and totally objective and thought-provoking.
The magazine’s main sections contain up-to-the-minute news, views and commentary about every aspect involved with managing today’s ships. Hard hitting interviews and profiles of the industry’s leaders add valuable insight into the way today’s industry leaders are thinking.
It is essential reading for those involved in the in-house or third party management of
- SMI Magazine delivered drectly to your home or office six times a year
- Full and unrestricted access to content on this website
- Daily online news stories and features
- Immediate access to the latest issue of Ship Management International online as soon as it is pinted. This can be viewed directly on your smart phone or ipad/tablet
- RSS links to breaking stories in your sector sent directly to your mobile device
It’s easy… Click the link below to pay your subscription online and gain immediate access to the full site – alternatively you can call our subscription team on +44 (0)1296 682051.
A 1 year subscription to SMI costs £120.00.
Should you wish to cancel your subscription at any time you will need to contact us and we will arrange the cancellation. You would receive a refund for any outstanding issues. You would need to allow time for delivery of the magazines to cease as subscription label runs are done in advance. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.